All 33 art Reviews

Knights Of The Old Republic Knights Of The Old Republic

Very nice! Your art stye is cool and very clean looking. I'm sure this took alot of effort! It payed off! Good work. :-) and those games were so good. Wish they would remaster them!

RemiReckless responds:

Thanks man! It means a lot! :)
Yes! A remaster would be the best thing ever. Would also be sweet if they added a more controlable combatsystem to the game :D

The Dragon War The Dragon War

Wow!

Grandmaster Leo Grandmaster Leo

Looks good! Very creative :-)

Elasmotherium Elasmotherium

Nice :-)

Louisetheanimator responds:

Thank you.

Andrewsarchus Andrewsarchus

Cool! :-) I like these prehistoric pics. In the Bible, in the book of Job, God describes two great creatures He created. One in Job chapter 40 starting in verse 15 which is called behemoth. A masive land animal that I believe would resemble a long necked dragon(or dinosaur as they are know by todays culture). Then if you keep reading into the next chapter God describes a great sea creature He has created called Leviathan. My point in telling you this is that you should read it and draw each creature. I think you would be good at that! And I'd like to see them drawn out if you would want to. :-) God bless :-)

Louisetheanimator responds:

Well that's an idea. Thank you! ^^

'Empress of Tides' 'Empress of Tides'

Very nice. Lighting and color look great! Cool design for the triton . Looks like you put some hard work into this pic. :-)

Djoresh responds:

Thank you very much. I tried to push myself beyond my abilities. A bit frustrating at times but I am glad people like the result =)

Max Level Mulan Max Level Mulan

Very nice. Clean and good detail.

MeeshellArt responds:

Thank you that means a lot, spent a week designing the outfit :)

Kriptal Entry LegendaryAxe CotM Kriptal Entry LegendaryAxe CotM

Nice work man :-) I like the detail of the axe. The handprint on the glass and the helmet look cool too. Good job :-)

Atlantis Nebula #7 Atlantis Nebula #7

You photoshop better than NASA! Ha :-)

Klyck Nebula 2 Klyck Nebula 2

You make some sick space art. Cool stuff dude. :-)